Hi Knitting friends,
This is a fabulous and final week of the Love Your Blog by Kate (A Playful Day). The theme this week is Gratitude. I will say that gratitude is a difficult attribute for me to experience and display. I tend to wear my emotions under my sleeves so this week I will try to intentionally experience/express gratitude. I have a running list…
- Thankful for my health and continued commitment to maintain a healthy regimen
- Volunteer my time — details to come
- Ravelry– thankful for the connections and people that I have met through the website
- Five minutes spent with a moment of silence and appreciating my life
- Finding an opportunity to express my gratitude to someone without expectations for reciprocated behavior
- Enjoying over 100+ participants of the Love Your Blog challenge
- Enjoying the process of making and completing a pair of socks that I am satisfied with.
Thanks Kate (A Playful Day) for this wonderful experience.