I decided to get more serious…. 2015 looks like the year of mittens. I will try to do a vest this year. If all goes well then I may have to do a Kate Davies Yoked Cardigan. I am going to try making socks again this year. I think I will take a couple of classes because I don’t really like Youtube or books as guides. I did purchase the sock class that Craftsy offered, but I found the instructor a bit too chatty. Oh well…good thing for my LYS.
- Squirrel Sampler Mittens by Adrian Bizilia
- Filtering Daylight by Suvi Simola
- Giraffes at Sunset Mittens by Erica Mount
- Windrow by Bristol Ivy
- Giraffe cowl and mittens by Jorid Linvik
- Cockatoo Brae by Kate Davies
- Huxley by Jared Flood
- Lucky no. 7 by Jenny Faifel
Notice, I don’t have any sock patterns. Any suggestions for beginner socks? I’m interested in colorwork, but no cables. What’s in your queue?