2014 has reminded me to count my blessings and overall has been a good year. I think setting goals are helpful. It is a good challenge and motivator if you are seeking change.
- Have fun
- Attend one national library conference
- Knit a sweater and 2 pairs of socks
- Read 5 books
- Blog consistently 5 times per month
- Workout 3 times a week (yoga; running)
- Have fun (check)
- I went to a local conference and met a knitter
Knit a sweater and 2 pairs of socksno such luck
- I have read over 50 books (suspense, murder mysteries)
- After a 6 month break…I started back blogging at least twice a month
Workout 3 times a weekdoes thinking about it count?
4 out of 6 is a good rating. I think will say that I exceeded my knitting goals by knitting seven items and most of these were within the last three months of 2014. I started taking advantage of my public libraries’ e-book offerings. I commute 2 hours a day by train/car for work. I didn’t get around to knitting a sweater or socks, but I have bought lots of sock yarn. I hope to take some individual classes next year to help with learning how to make socks. I enjoyed improving my knitting skills and look forward to doing some fun stuff in 2015. How has everyone done in their knitting goals for 2014? I’m thinking about 2015 knitting goals, but no pressure. Enjoy the holidays knitting buddies.